Friday, March 5, 2010

Celebrating!

We were able to celebrate Dade's birthday with his friends on the 5th. He asked for a surprise party at the park and somehow I was able to pull it off!

While Tommy and I were unloading the van, someone helped herself to the cake!

It's supposed to be a lego...
Audrey with her friends.






3 comments:

  1. I am soooo impressed with the Lego cake! You continually amaze me...how do you do it all?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the above comment...seriously?! You have a newborn! Teach me your tricks:) Wyatt is precious! I enjoyed all the pictures - congratulations on your sweet, new addition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Allison, it's me, Margaret, visiting Tampa. These pictures are great. Your family is so beautiful I can't wait to se them this summer. The pictures are really good. I used to make the birthday cakes and sometimes they actually looked good, all the time they tasted good. Thank you Duncan Hines.

    ReplyDelete