My sweet family.
Audrey played in the sandbox with the boys on Thursday. I didn't have my camera since it was a spur of the moment decision to go to the park. The sand was a little cold and damp, but she sat in it for a while (and tasted a little, too). She has started pulling/pushing herself up to STANDING!
Tommy and I are having our anniversary date tonight... we celebrate SIX years tomorrow. We are looking forward to a night out without the kids; I am praying Audrey does well for the sitter. She hasn't wanted to have much to do with anyone except me for a few weeks now.
If you are looking for a good read over the holidays:
Bring the Rain -- I stumbled upon this blog through a friend's blog. I kept a tab open in my browser for several days until I finished reading it from the beginning (January '08). I was in tears and yet encouraged and inspired. http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com
Beyond Belief: Finding the Strength to Come Back -- Josh Hamilton. Tommy finished this book in less than two days... he could not put it down.
Audrey at the boys' game this morning.D&L waiting to bat.
Dade playing third base.
Luke at catcher.
Happy Anniversay Tommy & Allison! Have a fun day!! :)
ReplyDelete